Big Yawn



Okay, today was a really boring day. We didn't do anything productive today whatsoever. In fact, I didn't even shower today.

Finn woke up at about 7:30 this morning which was really unfortunate because he didn't bother to go sleep the night before until around 3:00ish. Upon waking up Finn was immediately ready for breakfast. He seriously eats more than any 8 pound human should eat. He has definitely inherited his Mom and Dad's appetite. He was finally finished around 10:00. Now you may be asking how in the world did this child eat for 2 and half hours. Well, I have a theory. I don't think he was eating the whole the time. If he had been, his stomach would explode and we would have an entirely different problem on our hands. After breakfast/brunch, Finn and I rocked in our super deluxe glider for an hour. Then Michael went to Zaxby's to get us some lunch.

After lunch Finn and I took a long (3 hour) nap on the couch. After he woke up, Michael gave him a bottle. I have no idea what happened from about 5:30 through the rest of the night. As I said, it was a boring day. Maybe I shouldn't say boring - Finn is never boring. The day may be better characterized as uneventful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday