Mini Melt Down

Sunday was rough for Finn.  I guess it all started when his Sunday School teachers were out and he had to got to a different class.  To say Finn doesn't like change is the understatement of the year.  He almost had a panic attack in the hallway.  Normally, this would annoy me - but he looked so genuinely terrified that I felt bad for him.  For a split second I contemplated the fact that I may have to run him down and carry him to class.   I noticed that JT was in the class next door so I thought it might be better for him to go to that class.  He still cried but it wasn't nearly as bad.

On my way up to my class I saw Sam playing in the floor of his class.  He looked so sweet playing.  I am so glad that he is a content little boy. 

The weirdness continued when we got home.  Finn is potty trained for the most part (all except for nighttime), but on this particular day he had three accidents.  Again, that seemed a little weird to me. 

The rest of the day he had a terrible time obeying.  He didn't listen to a work we said all day.   I was so thankful when 8:00 rolled around and we could both boys in bed!


Michael and Finn putting on the lights.  This was attempt number 1.  They soon took them off and went to the store to buy new ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday