Thunk

Will cried most of last week.  I am not exaggerating.  If he was home - he was crying.  One night I was so tired of the crying that I put Will in his bed so that I could cook dinner.   It seemed to work.  He wasn't crazy about getting in his bed, but he didn't cry too long so I assumed all was well. 

A few minutes later I heard a very loud "thunk." Michael, Sam and Finn were in the garage working out so I assumed Michael had dropped a weight and went about my business.  After getting dinner finished up I went upstairs to get Will.  When I opened the door to his room I was surprised when his whole body fell into the hallway.  It was at this moment that I realized that the very loud "thunk" was Will falling out of his crib.  I have no idea how he fell - it could have been head first or he could have fallen onto his bottom - no idea.  I was just glad he wasn't hurt. That night we lowered his bed from the medium position to the lowest position.


Here is Will's new haircut.  I finally bit the bullet and got his hair cut really short - a.k.a. - all the curls are gone. Even though I miss the curls, I think that he looks just as cute with really short hair. 




He has decided that he loves to lay on his back and hold his feet. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday