Sam’s 6th Birthday Party



This is a little late coming - but here are pictures of Sam's 6th birthday party - which took place in February.  This was right as the campaign was really getting busy. I felt bad because I was gone all the time and constantly focused on the campaign, but I managed to at least get it scheduled.  Mom came up and helped me get ready the night before.  She spent a ton of time cooking and decorating, and for that I am very thankful.   On the day of the party, I had a women's breakfast to attend and the boys had a basketball game.  It rained "cats and dogs" so we weren't able to do any of the back yard activities that I had planned.  I felt like a terrible mom and wanted to cry the entire time.  But in true Sam fashion - he was so excited and thankful.  When I saw how he looked at the party decorations, I knew that he was going to have a really good time.



Before everyone arrived, we took a few pictures of the boys in the "picture booth."







Sam's best friend was able to come to the party.  Sam was so excited to see him. 



Sam wanted a Spiderman party, so we did our best to find Spiderman party favors.



Overall, it turned out to be a good party.  Sam was happy - which made me happy.



Later than evening we found Will hiding in the upstairs shower, reading a magazine.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday