The "Finnster, et al."

Well, it is high time that I updated the name of my blog.  Seeing as how I have birthed two additional people since the initial naming of the blog over nine (9) years ago.  I always meant to rename it, but my best intentions went by the wayside, as they often do. Several family members over the years have reminded me that the other boys may feel slided if the blog is only in Finn's nickname.  Well today I remedy that and unveil the new and improved blog name:  The "Finnster, et al." 

Et al.,is a latin phrase/abbreviation meaning “and others.” It is used to shorten lists of author names in text citations to make repeated referencing shorter and simpler. This is acceptable in both the APA format and in legal writing. 



Now Sam and Will are included in the title of my Blog. 

My conscious is clear.  :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday