Michael’s Birthday Weekend

Michael's birthday weekend is always hectic - this year was particularly busy.



On Friday, Sam and I went to the Gallatin Daycare fundraiser and silent auction.  We ate spaghetti and then looked around at all the baskets up for auction.  Sam wanted everything that he saw.  I took Sam with me because I could only bring one person and I thought that he would complain the least of the three.  He complained a little, but I was able to stuff him full of brownies - which bought me a little time.

The next day we went to celebrate Hank's birthday at Emily and Zac's house.

Then it was off to see Avengers End Game at the IMAX.



We topped the evening off with some ice cream cake from Maggie Moos.





This is Will beating Finn with a Styrofoam sword and shield while a lady from church tries to stop them from fighting.  Notice that their mother is standing aside taking pictures.



Finn and Sam in front of the life-size Goliath poster.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday