Thanksgiving Lunch with Will



Will's daycare hosted a Thanksgiving lunch for the students and their family members this year.  I had court the morning of the luncheon, but assured his teachers that I would be there.  When I arrived all of the students and their parents were sitting around large tables in the fellowship hall preparing to eat.  Will's teachers spotted me before he did.  When they pointed to me across the room a big smile crossed his face.  When I made it to the table he gave me a big hug and jumped in my lap.  His teachers told me that he was a nervous wreck that I wouldn't make it. He was so relieved - that is probably the reason he was so sweet to me.  We had the best time. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday