Lowery Wedding



A few pictures of Josh and Brooke's Wedding.  It was wonderful.





























Finn and Sam "Fortnite" dancing.





That is until we got ready to travel home and I realized that we needed to stop and get gas because the car was on empty.  The problem is that Michael's car has a gas tank with a lock on it.  Guess who didn't have the key.  Yep.  It was 10:30, I was in Cookville and Michael was at home in Gallatin with the key.  I waited around in Cookville for an hour for AAA to determine that they weren't going to help me because Michael's name is on our policy and Michael wasn't in the car with me.  And even if he was, since we were smack dab in the middle of COVID if they had to tow the car the boys and I couldn't ride with the tow truck driver because it was too dangerous for the driver.  So I guess they would take the car and leave us on the side of the road.  Makes sense.  We did learn that the closest locksmith was over an hour and half away and by this time it was closing in on midnight. Michael and I made the decision to have me drive as far as I could and he would meet me on the interstate and put gas in the car.  I was furious, the boys were tired, Michael had to wake Will up.  It was the worst!  We finally all made it home around 2:30 a.m. The wedding was great though.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday