Day 3

Today started much like yesterday; at the beach by 8:00 and at the pool by 9:00. The weather was fairly ominous today and for some reason Finn was really nervous at the beach. He played for a while with his toys and then he asked me to dig another hole. He did get in the ocean and play in the waves for a while, except this time he wanted to actually want to stand up on his own.




The time in the water was short lived; Finn caught a glimpse of his toys on the beach and got very nervous that something would happen to them.

After about an hour Finn started saying "pool" so we headed on up to the pool. At the pool we played in the water with Grandad, Gigi and Daddy.



By 11:00 Finn was exhausted so we took him back to the room and put him down for a nap. He only slept about an hour and then he was up for the day. I tried to get him to go back to sleep by taking him in to my room and watching Veggie Tales on the laptop. Good idea, but it didn't work; I ended up falling asleep and Finn ended up messing with the computer.

It was very rainy today so we never ended up going back outside. Instead, later in the day we went to Margaritaville for a "Cheeseburger in Paradise."


In the waiting area at Margaritaville.




I was worried that Finn would ruin everyone's dinner, but he was as good as gold. There was hardly a wait and our food came very quickly. During dinner a plane hanging directly overhead opened up and a disco ball with a salt shaker came down over our table. Finn was fascinated, he commented on that plane for the remainder of the dinner. The only time I thought Finn would misbehave was when our server would get right in his face and talk to him in a pirate voice; I think he thought she was crazy.



Over-sized chair.


After dinner I bought Finn a Christmas ornament (a glass sea turtle) and then we walked down to a little carnival area where Finn had his picture taken in front of a pirate ship.




Next we rode the train with Daddy. He loved that train!



And last he rode on the carousel with Grandad and Gigi.


It was a really fun and memorable night. Unfortunately I really wasn't able to commemorate the night because the battery on my camera was dying and I barely was able to get the shots that I ended up with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday