Terrible 2's



And rightly named. On Friday Finn woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Which actually is inaccurate as he did not sleep the entire night his bed. At 12:30 he hopped on the mattress with me. Either way, he was very unpleasant. He threw a ten (10) minute fit over his breakfast. I was appalled and flabbergasted at his behavior. After being in time out I decided that he could just go hungry until lunch.

I had an OB appointment at 8:00 - Finn and Michael accompanied me. Thankfully Finn was very well behaved during the appointment. When we got home I put Finn in the stroller, handed him a peanut butter sandwich and we went for a walk. After about a half of a mile Finn decided that he didn't want to wear his seatbelt anymore. He screamed "bloody murder" for the next mile and half. I just put the hood up on the stroller and ignored him. I have never been more disappointed in his behavior. When we got home Finn spent a long time in "timeout." After "timeout" Finn and I had a talk - he was very sweet and well behaved the rest of the day.

After his nap he came downstairs and asked to sit in my lap. He wanted to watch "Chess" so I put it in and we snuggled for a while.

At around 4:00 Finn started to get restless, he seems to get this way about this time everyday that I am home with him. I think he realizes that it is close to time for Daddy to get home.


I can always tell when it is about to start because Finn get's bored in the den and wants to sit at the kitchen table. Today Finn brought all of his trains to the kitchen table and played while I prepared dinner.

After dinner I took Finn over to Gran and Pa's house for a backyard campout. Finn was so sweet. He was super excited about the big tent in the backyard, but want to stay close to me. He would give me great big bear hugs every few minutes. He didn't want me to put him down either which is completely uncharacteristic for the Finnster. He was either feeling crummy or he knew how mad I was at him earlier and was trying to make up for it. I will post camping pictures after I get them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday