What Time Is It?

This morning about 5:30 a.m. I heard a little whisper say, "Mommy . . . what time is it?" It definitely wasn't time to get up so I grabbed Finn and he slept another hour with me.

After dinner tonight we finished putting the ornaments back on the tree. They were mostly Mickey and Harry Potter ornaments so he was fairly entertained. After we finished up we ate homemade cookies and took pictures in front of the tree.





He looks so grown up in this picture - this picture also reminds me of my childhood pictures.

Next Finn decided that he was going to play with his snow globe. He also thought it important to ensure that his "soft bunny" also known as "mini trash" had optimal viewing.

Finn loves this snow globe. He could watch the train go around the tree for hours. He also has fallen head over heals for his soft bunny.
After looking at the globe, Finn decided that he wanted to torture baby Jesus for a few minutes.

On a completely non-related note, I got a very strange postcard in the mail today. It had a picture of the Rocky statue on the front. . .
. . . and this was on the back. Handwritten, addressed to me, post marked from Philadelphia PA, add signed by Rocky Balboa. The handwriting seems familiar to me, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I have already ruled out Zac and Mat Pauley. I thought it was a pretty neat idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday