Valentine Boxes

Tonight after dinner Gran came over and Finn and Sam decorated their Valentine boxes.  They had so much fun putting sticker and glitter glue on their wrapped up shoe boxes.  After finishing up the boxes, Finn and I worked on his Valentine cards. He carefully picked out which Valentine he wanted to give to each person at his school.  They were Ninja Turtle Valentine Cards, of course.  Thank you Gran for bringing over all the goodies.












Later than evening after Sam had gone to bed, Finn saw a David's Bridal commercial.  Finn asked, "mom, who am I going to marry?" I said, "I don't know Finn - who do you want to marry?"  Finn said, "whoever God picks for me."

At bedtime he specifically asked God to help him have "good dreams."  He also specifically prayed, "Please help me to believe your power to give me good dreams."  Such a sweet little boy.

Comments

  1. Finn is such a sweet boy! I pray he searches for who God wants him to marry and stays pure as he grows up.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere