Valentines Day 2014

 Friday was Valentines Day.  The boys were really excited about taking their boxes to school.


 Sam, mid-cheese. 

On the way to school Finn asked me "who would win in a fight?"  I said, April from Ninja Turtles. He asked me why.  I said, "because she's a girl."   Finn looked at me and said, "not a chance mom."

The boys had a great party at school.  Sam's teacher Mrs. Beth made the sweetest frame for me.  When we got home the boys sat at the kitchen table and pulled all of the goodies out of their boxes.
This is the picture Mrs. Beth took for the frame. 

Next we opened the Valentines that we (me and Michael) got for the boys.  We got them some "mousers", Fun Dip and heart cookies.  They also opened their card from Nana.


For dinner we went over to Gran's house and ate heart shaped pizza from Jets.  Joseph and Turner were there and played with the boys.  At dinner Finn told Gran that he got a Dinosaur Valentine from mommy.  I reminded Finn that it was from Nana.  Finn amended his statement by saying, "yes, it was from Nana - but mommy actually gave it to me."  So, if you decided to send Finn a gift or a card - make sure you hand deliver it too him.  Otherwise, I will get to take the credit for it.











After dinner the boys opened their Valentines from Gran. We got the "Twister" game!

The boys stayed with Gran that night so Michael and I went home and made cookie monsters and watched "Oblivion."  We are a wild and crazy couple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday