Working with Mom

Since Finn spent much of Monday night throwing up, we spent much of Tuesday at work with me.  I had to be in court all morning, so I set Finn up with Netflix on my office computer, my Ipad, a pastry from the coffee shop around the corner, and pallet on the floor just in case he started feeling poorly again. Fortunately, Finn was very excited to go to work with me. Unfortunately for the office, Finn was feeling much better by the time I left him the capable hands of Lori and and Lawren. 

Whilst sitting on the bench, pretending to be a grown-up, I received the following pictures via text from Lawren.  



At some point Finn went rummaging through the office and found some old swords that Butch had laying around. After much struggle, Finn was ultimately defeated. 

















After getting back from court, I found that Finn had left me sweet notes and pictures all over my office.  Writing this blog reminded me of when I use to bring Finn to work with me when he was a baby. Really, not much as changed - he still rolls around all over my office floors, tried to steal my chair, bangs on my computer keys and whines to go home. Regardless, I love having the boys at the office. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday