Snow Weekend



On Thursday evening, we received the text message that the boys' school would be closed for inclement weather.  Our bad weather hit on Friday afternoon and into the evening.  The next morning we had a layer of ice covered by a little bit of snow.  Since it the first snow we have seen in approximately two (2) years, the boys decided to get bundled up and play.





We bundled Will up as well.  Unfortunately, we didn't have any tiny gloves for Will. 





Will was pretty excited.  I let him look out of the window earlier in the day.  He looked so confused when he saw the ground mostly covered with snow.





I loved the way he looked in those big snow boots.







Sam trying to making a snow ball.  This snow didn't pack at all.













Sam making a snow angel.  I asked Sam what he was doing.  He said, "I don't know what it's called, but I know what I am doing."  Good to know Sam.

Next, Michael, Finn and Sam went sledding on the road in front of our house.  Will and I watched from the front door.  The boys had so much fun.  Will, on the other hand, felt really left out and cried the whole time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday