The Day After Christmas



Sign me up for 2017 "Mom of the Year Award" because the day after Christmas - I took Finn to the dentist!  He didn't even complain that much.  Will was pretty awful at the dentist's office so Michael stayed with Finn and Sam while I took Will back to the house.  I'm sure that was his plan all along.



Once home, he made himself comfortable on the couch and ate the Christmas goodies Roxanne made for the family.





Then he played with his new best buddy - Elmo.  He loves to roll on the floor with him.









Then, he found "Cookie Monster."  It was a big day for such a small boy.



On the 27th we took the boys to Waffle house for breakfast.  I always forget how good Waffle House is.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday