My Valentines



After work on Friday, Michael and I went went out on a date.  We ate dinner at Johnathan's and then we went to see "The Post."  We went to the Indian Lake theater - like normal - but we were elated to see that they had taken all of the regular chairs out and replaced them with recliners!  With great anticipation we settled in with our Skittles and Reece's and waited for the movie to start.  After a few minutes we noticed two other couples stroll in the theater.  One couple sat right next to me and the other sat right next to Michael.  It didn't feel weird until the other couples reclined too.  I really did feel like I was laying in a big bed with six people.  It was really strange.  But like most everything else in life, I got used to it and enjoyed myself despite it. 



While we were out at the movies, Gran came over and helped Finn and Sam design and construct their Valentine boxes.  Finn's was an Oklahoma City Box and Sam's was a Spider Man Box. 





After they finished their boxes, Sam and I sat down and wrote out "Valentimes" (as Sam calls it).  Sam addressed all of the Valentines himself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere