Catching Up

Well, the election is over and I plan to start blogging again.  Over the last few months I took a few random pictures here and there.  I can't recall much of what happened or why I took these pictures, mostly because I was out knocking on doors every night and weekend.





I think I took this picture because Will's legs look so cute.







Our Sunday School Class picnic.  Baron and Melanie/Roger and Anna/Me and Michael/Dustin and Elena/Jody and CJ/Derek and Emily/Eric and Amanda/ David and Sharon.



Will has a new favorite spot in the house - our bed.  Each morning I put Will in our bed while I change his diaper and his clothes.  The second I walk off, he crawls over to my pillow, lays down and gets under the covers.








Finn reading to Will.



Will loves sunglasses, and for the most part will keep them on his face.



He also loves to play the piano.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday