Michael’s Lousy Birthday Party



This year Michael turned 37.  His birthday was at the tail end of our campaign, so I was not able to plan his party.  In fact, he had to order his own birthday cake.  Luckily Michael's family came over to our house and threw a cookout for Michael.  I was able to be present - I just missed the planning.



I also missed WrestleMania this year (due to the campaign).  I knocked on doors all day and then fell asleep on the couch in the middle of the only match that I was able to watch.  The next morning, we learned that Braun Strowman won the Raw Tag Team Belt so Sam and I celebrated while getting ready for school and work.



Michael introduced Will to the lawnmower. Like all little boys, Will loved it.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday