Coronation Day

On August 31, 2018, Judge Howard was officially sworn in as the Juvenile Court Judge.  Shortly thereafter, I was officially sworn in as the Juvenile Court Magistrate. The election was long, cold and emotionally challenging, but this day made it all worth it. 







Several people from our office came to the swearing in ceremony.  Cindy is the person in the front.  She is my assistant and my constant source of encouragement.  Next is Callie, Leigh, Nancy and Jared.


Judge Howard being sworn in by Judge Hunter.



The 2018 County Officials



Tammy, Judge's Assistant and Alan, our Judicial Clerk made it into this picture.



Next we went for burgers at Chili's with our team - Evan and Kee.







Kee, mean mugging me.


After lunch we went back to the office where Judge sworn me in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday