Finger Prick



I am here to say that I really like the internet, but the internet can cause a high level panic when it comes to self-diagnosing your children. This Fall Michael and I began to notice that Sam was always, and I mean always thirsty; that he would drink his entire water before touching his food, and that he was always needing to use the bathroom.  After a while we had convinced ourselves that Sam was diabetic. Not wanting to wait too long, I asked a friend is she would test Sam's sugar.   I met her at my office on a Saturday morning where she reported that Sam's blood sugar was perfect.







Since Sam did such a great job getting his finger pricked, I took him to Govan's for Ice Cream.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday