Seussical the Musical



For their Spring musical, the DA upper school performed Seussical the Musical.  I as shocked and very excited when Finn asked if we could go.  We decided to make a special day of it and had a Finn and Mom day.  We went about an hour early so that we could play at the Circus McGurkus. Mostly Finn and I challenged each other to Ring Toss and Penguin Tossing.   While the games were really simple, I had so much fun playing against Finn.  Based on how many times he wanted to play, I think that he had a really good time too.

A few minutes before the show was scheduled to start Finn and I found our seats.  The show was somewhat interactive, so they handed out little bags full of goodies that we could use during he show.  Our last challenge of the day was to eat a Circus Peanut.  We both failed, but made sure to save some for Will and Sam. (Will didn't like his either - but Sam enjoyed it very much).









We had a really good time together.  While Finn may never want to actually be in a musical, he certainly seems to enjoy watching them.  We sat next to each other and laughed through the whole thing.  It was really special for me.

On the way home, Finn asked if we could listen to the Original Broadway Cast recording.  Finn asked me over and over if I liked it and told me how much he enjoyed it as well.  Then we went through our favorite characters, favorite songs, and favorite parts in general.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday