Deanna

No pictures today, but I wanted to blog anyway. Finn woke up with a fever this morning so we decided to go ahead and take him to the pediatrician. We have debated taking him for two weeks now and with the fever combined with the terrible cough we decided to go ahead and bite the bullet. The pediatrician did a strep test of Finn and determined that he only had a bug.

Later that night Finn and I went to Cool Springs to meet Deanna and Ben at Macaroni Grill. I was really excited to see Deanna; she is one of my oldest and dearest friends and now that she lives in New Jersey I haven't seen her in a long time. Furthermore, she hasn't seen Finn since he was in the hospital so I was really excited for her to spend some time with Finn.

Finn could not have behaved worse if he tried. We were there almost 2 hours and he cried hysterically for at least an hour. I couldn't do anything to make him happy. He may have scared Deanna and Ben off from having kids forever. I really can't stress enough how awful he was. When we left you could see people at neighboring tables take a sigh of relief.

Finn never quite warmed up to Ben but near the end of the night he did start laughing with Deanna. But those of us who know Deanna should not be at all surprised, her laugh is contagious.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere