Finn's Weekend O' Fun

On Friday Finn and I met Michael for some lunch at the "Bell" as Finn likes to call it before my OB appointment. While Finn was scarfing down nacho's and dip Michael and I unceremoniously decided on a name for the sequel - we have decided to name him "Samuel Hunt Begley" and call him "Sam."

After leaving Taco Bell Finn and I met Nana at my doctor's office. Mom was going to go with me to my OB appointment and hold Finn. Afterwards Finn was all set to spend the weekend at Nana and Papa's house. Unfortunately my doctor's office lost my appointment so we left with no ultrasound. We packed Finn up in Nana's car and then I spent the next three days chillin'.

Finn, on the otherhand, had a big, big weekend. First, he went to the fair with Nana and Papa were he sat on tractors, petted animals, ate fair food, and rode rides.














On Saturday Nana informed me that Finn had a picnic under the big trees in the front yard.






On Saturday night Finn surprised everyone by crawling out of Emily's tall, four poster bed, crawling all the way downstairs and making a late night appearance in the TV room. I have no idea how he did it, but I wish I could have been a fly on the wall.





On Sunday, Finn went to Church with Nana and Papa. Finn tried the nursery for a little while, but decided it wasn't for him. The nursery workers ended up bringing Finn up to mom during the services.

After church Gigi came to pick up Finn for a sleep over at Grandad and Gigj's house. I learned that Finn played in the woods, went to the barn and visited the horses.

Dad brought Finn back to Hendersonville this morning (Monday morning). Since I had to be in court out of County Dad brought Finn directly to JT's house. On the way there Finn told Grandad and the wanted to go to Mama and Daddy's house. After discovering that he was going to be staying at JT's house Finn decided that he wanted to go with Grandad. He apparently pretty upset about Grandad's departure.

Thank you to Mom, Greg, Dad and Gina for keeping Finn this weekend. He had a ball and Michael and I had a nice relaxing weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday