Side Walk Chalk

After dinner tonight Finn, Daddy and I went outside and played with Finn's sidewalk chalk. We had a lot of fun, but I didn't realize how messy it is. See Exhibit A.



EXHIBIT A

While we were outside, I drew a really lousy picture of Mickey Mouse - however, Finn thought it was great. He got really excited.


This is a picture of Finn watching the little girls next door jump rope.



This is a picture of Finn looking at an airplane.

When we came inside Finn had a bath. After his bath he asked to play with his kitchen. While Finn was playing I went downstairs to get a diaper. By the time I got back upstairs Finn had urinated all over this kitchen. So we spent the night decontaminating the kitchen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday