Coming Home




When we got home from the hospital we entered to find a perfectly clean home! It was the best gift! I learned that Chelsea had come by and she and Deniece had cleaned the house. I had already decided that once I got home I was going to spend some time cleaning the house - having a clean house made our homecoming so enjoyable.

Later on Deniece and Chelsea came with Zaxby's salads. We turned "Cars" on for Finn and we all sat around and either played with Finn or held Sam.

When we put Finn to bed he told us that he wanted to pray for Sam and for Macey's Dad. Finn's prayers are so sweet.

We ended up going to bed around 11:00. I put Sam in the nap nanny and put him in the office part of our room. He did not sleep well. He was up at around 1:00 to eat. I put him in bed with us and fed him. Of course, I fell asleep. I didn't wake up again until about 3:00. Sam was ready to eat again. Once again I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 5:00. So basically Sam spent the entire night in our bed. Even though it is the most wonderful thing in the world - I don't want to get in the habit.

We ended up getting up at 5:00 and going downstairs for breakfast - Sam's not mine. We cuddled up in the rocking chair and when Sam was finished eating we fell asleep until 7:00 when Mom arrived.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday