"Life is a Highway"








Today is my first time to be home alone with the boys. Michael went into work and I am sitting here hoping that today goes smoothly. Sam is currently sleeping, Finn is watching "Cars," of course, and I am blogging. Earlier today I answered a few emails and got a little bit of work done. So far it is going well. We have a doctor's appointment at 1:15 - so until that time I am holding my breath that I won't be double teamed by the boys.

There is a scene in "Cars" that plays the song "Life is a Highway." Today Finn starting singing it. He was so precious.

Comments

  1. I hope all goes well for you! I know you may be nevrous with a 2 year old and a new-born. I'm sure your Mom was a big help during the days she stayed with you. Finn seems happy with Sam, so that's good...it was so sweet to see him "holding Sam" in the last blog. If Finn's included in helping with Sam, it will make him feel included and needed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere