PCB Day 4

 On day four of our beach vacation we didn't make it down to the pool early  meaning that we didn't get an umbrella for Sam to lay under.  Not wanting to give up too early we improvised. This is Sam laying underneath the huge chair.  Several different people climbed up in the chair to take a picture - the looks on their faces were pretty funny when they noticed the small, unattended child under the chair.






The boys waiting for the golf cart to take us back up to the room.  Usually, when it is just me and the boys I don't wait - I will just make them tough it out.  One time when it was just me and Finn, I walked right by without stopping.  Finn looked back at the benches and then at me as if to say "we missed our stop."  I immediately told Finn that we were going to walk.  His whole demeanor changed.  His shoulders slklumped and he started walking extra slow.  Then we pitifully asked, "will you carry me mom?"  I was so tickled at him that I gave in and carried him all the way back and enjoyed every second.

When we got back to the room we all showered and then Michael, Sam, Finn and I walked over to Alvin's Island to let Finn pick out a souvenir.  We didn't find anything at Alvin's Island so we walked across the street to check out the competition.  The minute we walked in the door we hit the jackpot.  Right at the counter Finn found exactly what he wanted, a particularly mean looking shark and a dinosaur.  When he saw the shark he grabbed it and said, "A SHARK."  The whole stored heard him.

Listening to the ocean through the seashell.

Next, Me, Emily, Michael and Zac went to eat supper at Hunt's Oyster Bar.  The wait was two hours so we walked across the street to Gracie Rae's and at shrimp baskets sitting out on the porch right over the water.  It was great! And the best part was that we didn't have to wait at all.  I was so glad we stumbled on this place.

 Meanwhile back at the beach house the boys spent the evening with Grandad and Gigi.  When we got home all the boys were sound asleep. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday