PCB Days 2

On Sunday morning we awoke to find Hank and Coop!  They had arrived late in the night.  Finn woke me up at 5:30.  Michael immediately instructed Finn to go find grandad.  So Finn and Gradad and Gigi went walking on the beach at 6:00.  At around 8:00 we got up to the sounds of "Daeo."  Cooper was playing with his new monkey.  After waking up Lauren and I went for run.  Then we went down to the beach.




Finn was a little nervous about the beach.  Either Michael or I held him the entire time.  We didn't stay too terribly long at the beach because Sam got hungry and I didn't want to feed him in the sand.  When we got back to the pool I gave Sam a bottle and we fell asleep at the pool.

We didn't stay out too long because I was afraid of getting burned.  As it turns out Sam got a little pink on his belly, but it went in the next morning. 




I have to say that I have really enjoyed Sam this week.  He has been sweet and cuddly and happy the entire time. Yesterday I sat with him and snuggled for hours.

Before bed we watched a movie (21 Jumpstreet) and ate junk food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday