Can I Play With Your IPAD . . .


. . . If I've heard it once, I've heard it a thousand time.  The biggest news of the week is that my IPad arrived at the front door.  Finn has been asking everyday for a week if my IPad is here yet? I made the mistake of explaining to Finn what an IPad is and then promised him that he could play with it.  Well, as much as I enjoy playing with the IPad, Finn's desire is insatiable.  As you can expect, Finn likes to watch Monster Jam videos on it.  Its kind of nice having the IPad around because for the most part Finn can operate it.



He does a great job selecting and playing the video he wants to watch.  All he has to do is touch the screen to operate it.

On Thursday we all went to get my IPad hooked up to our cell phone plan so that I can get internet anywhere.   First we went to Shane's for supper and then spent at least 45 minutes in the Verizon store.  Sam got restless so we just let him crawl all over the store. 

On Monday I worked half a day in Lebanon while the boys spent the morning with Gran. They came from a fun lunch at McDonalds with a Ninja Turtle car.


 Finn ate a whole cheeseburger!

 Sam probably did too. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday