Crush Cars

Monday was MLK day - meaning that both Michael and I were home with the boys.  I woke up early with them and Finn and I played with "crush cars."  Finn has been watching YouTube videos on my IPad and came across a video of a dad and son making and playing with crush cars.  I grabbed the aluminum foil and Finn and I made crush cars for an hour.  Basically you just mold the foil around a little car until you get the shape - and then you let the monster trucks crush them up.





After Michael got up I left to do a half day of work.  When I got back Finn and I sat at the kitchen table and played with Play-Doh.  Sam was so upset about the Play-Doh he wanted to play so badly, but we wouldn't let him because he tried to eat it.  His temper tantrum really killed the fun.

Later that evening Michael and I went on our MLK date.  As I have mentioned before we got engaged on MLK weekend in Chicago so to commemorate our engagement we try to spend some time together.  We decided to use our Groupon and go to Fulins.  Nothing better than a cheap date.


We of course had homemade blizzards and watched the Bachelor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday