Two Tiny Steps

This is a picture of Sandy watching Finn take a bath.  Sandy has always been very sweet and protective of Finn.  I think that she may want to get in with him. This picture was taken Saturday night during Finn and Gran's movie night.
 On Monday the boys stayed at home with me.  While I was working the boys decided to make me breakfast. 
Nap time was pretty interesting on Monday.  I put Finn down for a nap and went downstairs for lunch.  While I was eating I thought I heard something moving around upstairs.  I figured it was Fannie because when Finn gets out of bed he sits at the top of the stairs and whispers "mom!"  I didn't see him hovering so I finished lunch.  Afterwards I went upstairs and plan to work on my laptop in bed. When I walked in I saw Finn laying in my bed with his eyes closed. He was chin deep in covers and looked so comfortable so I turned the lights off and climbed in with him until he feel back asleep.  I was rudely awoken by my doorbell.  I walked outside to see the contractor that poured our patio hopping over our fence to take a picture of the patio.





On Tuesday Gran took Finn to Whiz Kids. On the way they stopped at Dunkin Donuts - Finn got the chocolate filled, chocolate covered/with white sprinkles, heart shaped donut.  Finn ate the whole thing on the way to school.  It was also a little sunny that day.


After school Finn went to Jake and Katie's house for the rest of the day. After work Michael and Sam met Gran at Cracker Barrel while I prepared for court. When the boys got home Sam started playing in the kitchen.  Then took two tiny steps.  I don't know if they actually count as steps because he just picked one foot up and put down and then picked the other foot up and put it down. But he did have some forward progression.  The was so proud though.




The other thing that he really enjoys doing is crawling and then sticking his backside way up the air and looking through his legs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday