I'm Calling It

Sam is walking.  He has been taking steps for a while now, but last week he started walking across entire rooms - holding toys - squatting down and getting back up.  I could sit and watch him walk all day.  He is so precious. When he walks he holds both hands up high in the air, he gets a huge smile on is face and when he reaches his destination, i.e. me, he wraps his arms around me and hugs my neck.

He is also starting to comment on his food. Yesterday I had a diet coke with my breakfast.  When Sam saw it he immediately started fussing.  I told him "no" and with all the gruffiness he could muster he proclaimed "COKE."  He stated it as though it was his right as a sweet baby to drink my coke.  I must admit it is all my fault.  I have given him sips of my Sonic drink in the past.  After every sip he looks up and says "nummy" (which is now Sam says "yummy.")  The "nummy" is not reserved for Coke - Sam lets me know right away if he is enjoying his meal. 

Sam also LOVES to brush his teeth. With Finn I dreaded getting out the toothbrush - but with Sam I dread putting up the tooth brush.  He screams bloody murder when I take it away from him.  He will let you brush his teeth for as long as you want.  I predict that Sam will never have a cavity.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday