The Finished Product

On Thursday both of the boys went to get haircuts.  They walked into Danny's studio looking like ragamuffins and left looking like little gentlemen.  Finn had his hair cut first.  He was so funny; he provided commentary throughout the duration of his haircut about "how good" he is.  Just a few snipits:  "mom, I am doing so good" and "mom, I look so handsome" and "I am doing a good job because I am so old."  



Next it was Sam's turn.  Notice, I didn't post any pictures of Sam.  This is because he was crying and squirming so much that I had to hold him down.

When we got home they showed daddy the finished product.



Comments

  1. There's a dinosaur exhibit at the Knoxville Convention Center this weekend only. It's kid friendly & they can ride them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere