Kindred Spirits






This weekend the boys spent a lot of time at their new table from Nana.  On Sunday after church they ate lunch at the table while watching "The Incredibles."

Later in the day Finn, Sam and I gathered around the table and we all colored.  We had a great time.  I turned the "Frozen" soundtrack on and Finn and I colored in his new Ninja Turtles coloring book while Sam made any and every attempt he could to steal the markers from me.  Sam did color in his Mickey Mouse coloring book for a little bit.  It was one of those great moments that I will always remember.  Music does that to me.

Before bed, Finn and Sam ate animal crackers at their new table.

I have to say - I LOVE this table.

Last night during bath time, Finn and Sam were doing "tricks" and asking me to watch. I they were so funny.  I asked Finn,r"are you having a good time with your brother?"  He said, "yes, I really like Sam when he is in the bathtub and not getting into anything."

_______________________________

On Monday I learned that Sam and his new teacher are kindred spirits.  When I picked him up she asked me if Sam watches "Les Mis."  I smiled, and said yes.  She got super excited and said, "I knew he was singing "Look Down."   She told me that it was destiny because she loved "Les Mis" too.   I was so happy - and a little relieved.  I was concerned that Sam would get in trouble for singing "Look Down" at school.  I imagine his teacher really don't want Sam running around singing, "Jesus doesn't care."  

When we got home Sam played with his new blocks while Finn and I played with one of his puzzles.  Later that night Finn, Sam and Daddy pulled all the pillows off of the bed and made a big mosh pit in the middle of the hallway. 

Before bed, Finn colored and Sam read.  Overall we had a really nice night. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday