The Circus

Saturday morning was very nice.  Finn went to Gran's house early to get ready to go to the circus. Sam and I hung around the house until it was time for Sam's haircut.


Sam sneaking the last of the Halloween Candy. 

Around 10:00 I took Sam to get a haircut.  The lady that cut his hair scolded me a bit for letting Sam's hair get too long in the back. Don't worry, I got her back - or maybe I should say Sam got her back.  Sam was having no part of his haircut.  I literally had him in a headlock through the entire cut.  He was screaming on the top of his lungs so I strategically positioned his mouth into my shirt - which thankfully muffled the screams.   I had to tip the girl more that I normally would for having to deal with us. 

On the way out I asked Sam if he enjoyed his haircut and he every excitedly said, "yes, I did." 

Meanwhile, Finn was living it up at the circus!  Finn and Gran had a great time.  First, they had great seats.  Second, they were randomly selected to sit in the carriages and watch most of the show from the floor.  It looked so exciting!



 Finn with the basketball player. 










They had an awesome time!  Finn was so excited when he got home that he could hardly string two sentences together.


 Gran came home with lazer swords for both boys.

Thank you Gran for a great day!

We have finally figured out a way to keep Sam's head warm.  He wont' wear a hat - but he will wear the ear warmers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday