Best Weather!

Today was some of the nicest weather I have seen in a while. It was crispy cool and sunny. We played outside for the better part of the afternoon.

From 3:30 to 5:00, I sat at the picnic table and drafted some Orders while the boys played in the yard.  After Michael got home we decided to fly the "Leonardo" kite.


Sam would run through the yard yelling, "Weonardo!"



We got it going pretty high.  Then Michael attempted to sabotage my superior kite flying by throwing and kicking balls at it.



Next we played on the playground.  Sam has learned to climb the rock wall all by himself.  At one point he started to struggle and said, "mom, I can't."  I assured that he could that he had done it several times already today.  He put one foot in front of the other and with each step said, "I CAN!"  It was so funny.




Finn decided to go down on his belly.  Right before take-off he said, "I don't think this is going to be a good idea." He went anyway - he was just fine.

Today when I dropped the boys off at school, Finn teacher took me aside and told me how great Finn is doing.  He was really impressed with his ability recall things that he learned at the beginning of the school year.  I was so proud.  That is until I walked back in the main room and Sam threw an all out fit.  On that note, I haven't had to go back up to the school to spank Sam again.  He is doing much better with his naps. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday