Spanking

Today at about 12:30 p.m. I found myself at Finn and Sam's school.  Yesterday, Sam came home with another poor behavior report. The teachers have tried every disciplinary technique with Sam to no avail (related to naptime). Today, when I dropped the boys off, I told them that I would be around the area at approximately 12:30 in case Sam was pitching a fit.  At 12:15, I got a text from Sam's teacher, asking for assistance.

When I went into the school, most of the children were lying on their cots trying to nap.  I found Sam, lying on cot, in the office, by himself.  He had his feet in the air and he was attempt to talk to the boys and girls in the other. He wasn't crying or throwing a fit - he simply would not be quiet during the nap time.  They had to move Sam out of his own classroom because he was such a disturbance to his classmates.

When I walked in Sam was really excited to see me - until, that is, I told him that he was going to get a spanking on his bottom.  True to my word, Sam got a spanking.  Afterwards he hung his little head low and crawled back on his cot. I told him that he was going to listen to his teachers and go to sleep.  Then I walked out and closed the door behind me.  Immediately Sam started to cry.  I popped my head back in and told him "no crying" and closed the door again.  The crying stopped, but Sam whimpered for a few minutes.  I stood next to the door to ensure that he was asleep prior to leaving.  While standing there, Ms. Cindy approached and said, "Finn wants to know if you will give him a hug after you are finished spanking Sam." Finn loves it when Sam gets in trouble! He asks me everyday if Sam has a note in his backpack.

Anyway, on my way out I stopped into Finn's room to give him a hug.  As I was leaving the room, one of Finn's friends popped up and said, "Why did you spank Sam."  I explained that Sam was not listening to his teachers.  Clearly, Finn announced to his entire class the reason for my midday visit.  Thanks Finn.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere