Finn Does Disney

Finn is in the 7th Grade and 7th Graders and DA get to go to Disney - without their parents. This is THE trip. They talk about it all year.  They look forward to it all year.  They wonder who will be in their room, who will be in the "walking groups" and what teachers will go as chaperones.  Like I said - no parents.  They have to keep their grades up in order to go.  They have to keep their demerits down in order to go.  Holding this trip out as a privilege for 7th graders is pretty darn smart. 

So, after an entire year of being good, and making good grades, Finn's class met at the Nashville International Airport to head to Disney.  It was big deal. Finn was going to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios with his best buddies and a suitcase full of snacks. 


This is Finn's walking group. He was pretty excited that Brando, Reed and Aumari were with him.  His first day was with his 7th grade basketball coach, Coach Fulcher. 


This is my favorite picture of the group.  Finn told me that Coach Fulcher made them take this shot. 







Finn would send us pictures of what he was doing.  To make his jealous of all the fun we were having in Tennessee, we sent him this.



I also sent him this picture to show him how much he has grown since the last time he went to Disney. 















Since I didn't go, I can't say exactly what they did.  But I can say that Finn had a great time. He texted me from the plane on their way back. He told me that most of his friends had fallen asleep and that he was so happy that he had gone on this trip.  I was so happy for him. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday