Man on the Mend

Proof that this boy will chew on anything.



Instead of saving my child from a vicious attack, I run and get the camera.





Finn is almost snot free. I can still jar a little snot loose when I bounce him on my knee, but for the most part he is getting much better.
Today was pretty much normal day - nothing particularly interesting to blog about other than the cat attack. Finn was laying on his belly (pitching a doozy of a temper tantrum) and when I finally helped him roll over his arm landed on Kodiak. Kodiak thought Finn was playing and went after his arm. Luckily Kodiak is declawed. Finn is no worse for wear. In fact, I don't think that Finn noticed at all.

Finn has also taken a liking to drinking bath water. During his bath he will grab his wash cloth or terry cloth turtle and suck all the water out of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere