5 months old (February 17, 2010)


Pre- nose dive


Today Finn turned five (5) months old. It is so exciting to see Finn do new things, but I wish that time would just slow way down.

Turning 5 months old has not been great for Finn - in fact it has been quite traumatic to say the least. First, he had to go to a Celebrate Recovery training session with his mom. He behaved for as long as he could but I did end up taking him to the nursery. When I went to pick him up I heard a terrible cry all the way down the hall. I was hoping that it wasn't Finn. When I got to his room the nursery workers told me that they didn't have him and that he must be next door. I panicked for about a millisecond until I noticed that the screaming baby left unattended in the swing in the back of the room was Finn. I felt so sorry for him, but I have never been so happy to hear him cry.

Second, Kodiak ate his bath sponge. There were little blue pieces of sponge everywhere. Third, Finn hasn't had a bowel movement in two days - so I imagine he is feeling a little uncomfortable. And finally, during his bath, Finn took a nose dive into the bath water and apparently swallowed a huge mouthful of warm, soapy water. It absolutely scared him to death. He got choked and it looked like he couldn't breathe. I got him up and patted his back until he finally started crying. I figured if he has enough air to cry then he will be fine. Happy Birthday Finnster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday