The Sweet Smell of Victory


Today at around 11:00 Victoria called me with some great news . . . that new being that Finn had a bowel movement. Thank Goodness! He did it all by himself too. I was glad that we didn't have to give him a suppository because I really wanted him to "earn" this stinky achievement. In the battle of constipation, looks like the Finnster emerged victorious.

As for the rest of the day, the three of us had dinner with Chase and Lindsey at Zaxby's. While there Finn was in a spirited mood. A table behind us asked if we could keep the noise level down. Everyone at the table except for me realized that they were clearly joking. I, on the other hand apologized profusely. Later, I felt silly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday