Finn Begley and the Case of the Lost Keys




Today as we were about to go to the library, or as Finn calls it "lie-bray", I noticed that my keys were missing. I remembered that yesterday Michael drove my car home after changing my tire in the Kroger parking lot. I immediately called him at work at gave him a piece of my mind. After hanging up with still no answer as to the location of my keys I started tearing the house apart looking for them. Finn started to cry when I left him downstairs by himself to look for the key. After I came downstairs I asked Finn to help me find my keys (mostly just to keep him occupied). Without delay Finn walked right into the kitchen, shoved his hand into a JC Penney bag hanging on the kitchen chair and pulled out my keys. I couldn't believe it. Then it all came flooding back . . . yesterday, I saw Finn playing with my keys next to the bag. I couldn't believe that he remembered what he did with them. I then had to call Michael back and apologize.

Next we went to the library for storytime. Finn was the only child there - so Finn and I sat right down front and listened to "Fortunately, Unfortunately." Cute book. Finn was restless after one book and asked to go play puzzles. Seeing as how her only listener was only partially the listening, the librarian didn't seem to disappointed to cut it short. Finn loves the library! His favorite thing to do is play puzzles at the little tables. I would only let him play with two at a time, so he was constantly getting put to exchange the puzzles.




Then we went to the back and read books. Finn picked out two books about tractors that we read over and over. I have to admit that Finn makes me a little nervous at the library because he gets really excited and wants to read every book he can get his hands on. The only problem is once I start reading he will look at me and say "nother book."





Once we got home Finn took a nap. I was trying to let him prepare for the "temple of doom" aka - the beauty parlor.

P.S. This morning while Finn was watching Super Why one of the characters asked Finn to say his name. Without missing a beat Finn replied "Diffin Thomas Beggy."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday