Ice Cream Truck

Today Finn bought ice cream from the Ice Cream Truck for the first time. Unfortunately, I missed it because I was working late. My heart hurts a little bit. He picked out a great big Jolly Rancher popsicle; the remnants of which I could still see on Finn's face even after a bath. Thankfully my sweet husband recorded it for me. I still don't know how to post the videos though.

I didn't end up getting home until 7:15. The minute Finn heard my heels on the floor I heard him yell from upstairs "hear mommy." When I got upstairs Finn was lying on the floor getting a clean diaper after his bath. From his position on the floor he threw his arms up, grabbed the back of my head and hugged me. I felt so missed and so loved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday