Pool Party at Aunt Tracey's



This morning when Finn woke up we rushed around the house to get ready to go to the tire store. First he had waffles and dip. Then while I was getting ready Finn got into the cabinet and pulled out hotdog buns and started eating them plain. He seems to really like them and I had to wrestle them away.





All was forgiven once we got to the tire store. Finn played with tires and then pulled out the magazines that had cars on the front. When my car was brought into be worked on we sat at the big window and watched. Finn sat nicely and looked very concerned about my car. He would whine a little and point at the car. I finally convinced him that everything was okay. Then he asked if I would tickle him. Seeing as how I sooner die than be tickled I thought it was odd. Nevertheless, I tickled him and he let out this blood curdling scream, followed by the sweetest laugh. He asked for more, but I thought it best that we wait until we got home.

When we got home I went upstairs to get ready for the pool party at Tracey's house. Finn came up ot me and asked me to get him a sucker. I told him he couldn't have a sucker until he "poo pooed on the totty." He walked right over to his toddler commode, sat down for a few minutes (diaper on), and then came back to me and asked again for a sucker. I once again told him what he must do before he could get a sucker. He told me that he had used the bathroom. I checked his diaper and sure enough. I guess I should've specified.

Later in the day we went swimming at Aunt Tracey's house. Finn was a little shy, but warmed up pretty quickly. He played trains with Sadie and Rex and then he went swimming with Kara and Megan. It took him a while, but he finally told Kara his name. He also enjoyed brownies and Capri Sun for lunch. We had a great day.





On our way back to Hendersonville Finn took a long nap; preparing for his big sleepover at Gran and Pa's with Joseph, Turner and Walker. Michael and I had the night off so we got take out Chinese and watched Dexter at John and Victoria's house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday