The Tower of Finn


This week has been a tough one on Finn. He has molars coming in which is causing some tummy troubles which in turn has caused some bad diaper rash. I think we have it under control now but Finn would scream and cry for at least five minutes after each diaper change.



Finn is finally starting to build towers with his blocks. Usually when we play with blocks we build tunnels for Finn's truck to drive through. But over the last week or so Finn had started stacking. Not too shabby.

Finn has also started working out with me. When I lay in the floor to do my exercises Finn will lay on the floor too and raise his legs up and down.

Comments

  1. Like mother like son, you used to get dressed up like Jane Fonda and do exercises with me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday