71 Degrees

Thursday was an exceptionally and unseasonably warm day.  In fact, it was in the 70s.  Michael and Finn went outside to soak up the sun in shorts and t-shirts.  At one point Sam and I went outside to check the mail.  We arrived outside just in time to see Finn run top speed, all the way down the hill to the stop sign, unaccompanied.  Michael was chatting with our neighbor while the Tasmanian Devil went tearing down the street.

There was no way that I could run after him so I watched  as  Michael took off after him.  Thankfully he stopped at the stop sign and didn't run into the road.  As the seconds past I grew more and more nervous.  I guess all that "if you go in the road you will be in big trouble" talk paid off.

These next pictures of Michael and Finn playing in the backyard. 
 Pictures of Finn doing his favorite thing - "being fast."

On Friday Nana came to keep the boys while I was scheduled to be in court.  We had a great afternoon together -we went to Firehouse for some subs and we hung plates in Sam's room. Later in the afternoon I went with Chelsea to meet my sister-in-law Sharon and Chelsea's sister Maddie to do some bridesmaid dress shopping.  I LOVE my dress.  Too bad I look like a house in it.

While I was gone mom stayed with Finn and Sam until Michael got home.  It was during this time that Finn told Nana he loved her.  Mom was holding Sam and Finn ran up to her, hugged her legs and said "I love you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday