Bad Weather


Friday was an interesting day.  The boys and I woke up and played for a while until I realized that I had forgotten to file an important document so we threw our clothes on and rushed up to the courthouse.   When we got there Finn happened upon the long hallway that leads to the jail.  The hallway was completely empty so he took off down the hallway as though he was running for his life.  The officer that monitors the entire building by way of cameras must have seen Finn’s runway antics because the second he took off she started laughing.

When we got home Finn took a nap and I prepared the “safe room” for the impending bad weather.  The storms weren’t supposed to reach our house until around 4:00, but I wouldn’t let Finn leave my side after 3:30.  Everywhere I went, Finn had to follow.  I didn’t want to get in a situation where the meteorologist told us to take cover and have Finn on the other side of the house. Thankfully we didn’t get any really bad weather. Finn still can’t tell me where our “safe room” is.  We will continue to work on that.   

Later that night, after the boys went to sleep Grandad and Gigi came to spend the night.  They had been at Emily’s house for her birthday and decided to stay the night with us. 

That next morning, Finn played with Grandad and Gigi until we went to eat breakfast at IHOP.  Finn ate his entire plate of pancakes and some of Grandad’s too.  Sam sat next to me and drank a bottle.

 
Finn drove back from IHOP with Grandad and Gigi.  On the way home they stopped and got Lady and the Tramp and a “Ramone” car.

Lauren also came to visit Sam for the first time. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday