Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi



I have learned that Finn's freewill can be bought at the price of a sip of Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi.  Tonight Finn, my very own vegetarian (except for fish) ate a bite of chicken.  I told him that if he would take one bite of chicken he could have a sip of my drink.  He took two.  He told us that he thought the chicken was good - but you could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't crazy about either the taste or the texture.  Michael and I sat there and made "uummm" noices the whole time he was chewing to try to get him to like it more.  After he swallowed I gave him a sip of my drink.  Who knew Finn could be bought so easily.  In addition to trying chicken Finn ate a helping of Long Grain rice; which he has decided is good.

In other news involving cokes:  When I am drinking a coke Finn will walk up to me, flash me his sweetest smile and say "you can share your drink with me?"  If I am feeling generous I will give him a sip.  After his sip he will give me the cup back and say "now you take a drink."  Then we go back and forth until the cup is empty.  This morning we shared a drink.  When it was my turn I noticed that Finn had finished all but one small sip so I drank the rest it.  When Finn took the cup back he looked at me with a horrified expression and in a panicked voice said "you drank it all." 

After breakfast I did my best to get both the boys ready for their day at JTs.  Finn got a bit distracted as he was walking to the car.  Every time he sees a flower he will fun over, pick and say "I picked a pretty flower for you."  He is either really sweet, seriously manipulative or doing everything in his power to stall.

Sam had a good day today.  He spent most of it either sleeping or smiling.  He smiled through his entire bath. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Sunday