Nana's Treat!






Thursday afternoon Nana came to visit the Begley's.   We had planned for her to arrive at my house by around 3:30 and then go pick up the boys.  Well, of course, I would get called up to the courthouse and didn't actually make it home until around 4:00.  Once I got home we went to Victoria's house to pick up the boys.

When we got back to my house Nana gave Finn his present - a pair of Lightening McQueen swimming trunks.  He put them on and we left for dinner at Qdobas, courtesy of Nana.  The first thing I did when I got to Qdobas was go to the bathroom.  Something about the ventilation in the building made it possible for me to hear (while in the bathroom) Finn singing the Finn McMissile Score in his booth 50 feet away as though it was being broadcasted over the radio.  Finn ate chips and black beans.  On his first bite Finn dropped black beans down the front of his shirt; he was filthy.

After supper we went back to the car to get the Bjorn and then walked the streets of Indian Lake all the way to the Marble Slab Creamery.  Finn ate birthday cake ice cream with strawberries and Michael ate something that they actually put a scoop of JIF peanut butter in.  Finn and I shared and it was delicious.  Thank you Nana for the ice cream!  After finishing our ice cream we walked back to the car.  On the way back Finn took a detour through "the tunnel."

We got home around 8:00 Finn and the boys snuggled on the couch before bed.  Finn also showed Nana his silly Ice Age dance.

The next morning Nana gave the boys a bath and watched Monsters Inc. with Finn while I worked out and got ready for the day.  All in all, it was a great visit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

High Ankle Sprain

Ghouls at Grassmere